Altminds ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://www.Altminds.in website (the "Service").
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Security and Session Cookies
- Phone Number
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Altminds uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To send promotional messages via SMS
- To send promotional messages via Push Notifications(Web and Android App)
- To send promotional messages via WhatsApp messages
Transfer Of Data
Disclosure Of Data
Altminds may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Altminds
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 12. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 12. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: support@Altminds.in
REFUND & CANCELLATION POLICY
Altminds in not liable to process any refund.
UPI and Net Banking Transactions cannot be cancelled after initiating the transaction. If the User has entered the wrong account number/VPA ID, then the Company is not a liable party in the transaction.
All UPI transactions are real-time and if there is any delay in the end of the transaction then the User can check with support team of Altminds at support@Altminds.in after 30 mins cool period.
Debit Card/Credit Card
If the User has any issues related to transactions linked with Debit/Credit card, then the User must report the same Via mail support@Altminds.in
- The Company will respond and try to resolve the issue in the given escalation matrix as per the Company’s internal processes and policies.
- All refunds will be processed by following the validation of the transaction from case to case basis in the given legal framework.
- Escalation matrix remains the same for the Refunds/Cancellation for all the transactions.
The Company allows the Users to export the PDF from its account which the User can share with its customer as a statement/reminder for collections.
Authorized use of the Services
The LocationTrack Service enables the owner of a device with Altminds App installed on it (the “Device”) to track live location of a user added to the owner’s Altminds Account (the “User”). You agree that no one other than the User can authorize Altminds to share their location with the Owner. You also agree that the Device must be in the possession of the owner of the Device at all times when a LiveTrack invitation is active.
Any other uses of the Services are not authorized by Altminds and are undertaken at your own risk. If Altminds has a reasonable belief that you use the Services for purposes other than those listed above, Altminds reserves the right to terminate your access to the Services immediately. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you must not use the Services to stalk, harass, harm or threaten to harm, or to invade the privacy of, any person.
Compliance with laws and regulations
You agree to ensure that your use of the Services complies with applicable laws and regulations in your area regarding the use of location tracking products and services. Altminds will not be responsible for your use of the Services in violation of any laws or regulations.
Disclaimer of Certain Damages
IN NO EVENT WILL ALTMINDS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ALTMINDS IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Any use of the Services is at your own risk. Altminds makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Services or about the results to be obtained from using the Services.